Mon, 17 Oct|
Women's Self Defence Workshop with Philip Fitzgerald-Holmes
Time & Location
17 Oct 2022, 7:15 pm – 18 Oct 2022, 8:45 pm
Wagga Wagga, 20 Tompson St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
About the event
Hi my name is Philip, I will be running a self defence workshop for women at 7.15 pm on the 17th October, at Sangha Studio Wagga. The workshop will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Topics that will be covered:
- Confrontation with a weapon
- Effective self defence techniques
- Releases from grabs and holds
- How to utilize your mobile phone for SD
- To understand the mindset of the attacker
- How to convert fear into power
- Motivation and belief system
Just a little about myself.
I have been involved with martial arts for nearly 40 years. I’m a 7th Dan black belt master in Tae Kwon Do and hold a 3rd Dan black belt in Hapkido. I have been a coach for the Australian International TKD team at 7 world championships.
Over the years I have conducted numerous seminars for women groups, businesses, charity organisations; I have also taught protective tactics to the Department Of Juvenile Justice employees.
+$1.13 service fee
+$1.13 service fee0