Sun, 26 June|
Nourishing the Nervous System Masterclass
Nourishing the Nervous System Masterclass with Justine - A safe space to resource, process, reset & recalibrate
Time & Location
26 June 2022, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm AEST
Wagga Wagga, 20 Tompson St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
About the event
- Are you suffering from neck, shoulder or lower back pain?
- Are you constantly getting headaches?
- Is your insomnia becoming more & more?
- Have you been feeling overwhelmed & fragmented lately?
- Has decision making become more difficult?
- Perhaps your concentration and attention feels much less than it used to?
- Or you are noticing ongoing feelings of stress, anxiety and/or irritability that you just can't seem to shake?
- Trying to juggle too many different domains, people and jobs in your life right now?
- Feeling like there is NO time for you?
During this Masterclass we will be exploring:
- Psychoeducation on The Nervous System, the Window of Tolerance, the brain and understanding the importance of the mind-body connection
- Practical strategies including grounding, resourcing, mindfulness, breathing exercises & nervous system reset practises
A Trauma Sensitive Yoga practice where we can truly begin this conversation with your own bodymind.
No previous experience or knowledge is necessary. It will be a gentle practice with lots of choice given.
Come as you are. All is welcome here.
There is a natural order and harmony to this world, which we can discover. But we have to feel it in our bones, in our hearts, in our minds ~ Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche
+$1.18 service fee
+$1.18 service fee0