Fri, 18 Aug|
25hr Yin Yoga Training with Lyssa Breeze
Time & Location
18 Aug, 8:00 am – 20 Aug, 5:00 am
Wagga Wagga, 3/20 Tompson St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
About the event
25hr Yin Yoga Training
Who is this for :
- Yoga teachers looking to deepen their own understanding
- Practitioners of other healing modalities who would like to incorporate more of the Traditional Chinese Medicine and 5 Element Theory into their work
- Students of Yin Yoga who would like to deepen their own personal practice and understanding of this modality
What will we cover :
- A deeper understanding of the major meridian lines through both theory and experiential practices
- Understanding the cycles and major aspects of 5 Element Theory
- Working with healing sounds, acupressure and yin yoga specific bodywork practices
- The anatomy of the spirit and the subtle body
- Support and help understanding your own personal element and constitution and how to best practice to support balance in your body and mind
- Additional Qi Gong and Taoist practice to help you manage your own energies and emotions
This training will be capped at 12 participants*
When : 18 - 20th August
Where : Sangha Yoga Studio, Wagga Wagga
Early Bird offer
$750 valid until 21/7/23
(Payment must be received & paid in full by 21/7/23 to receive early bird offer).
Cost after 21/7/23
(Payment must be received & paid in full by 11/11/23).
All payments are non-refundable
*Please note : Only participants who are already Qualified Yoga Teachers (200hrs minimum) will be able to teach Yin Yoga post completion of this training. If you are not already a Qualified Yoga Teacher you will need to complete a full 200hr Teacher Training before you can teach this in the community.
Early Bird Offer
+$18.75 service fee
Payment must be paid & received in full by 21/7/23 Full Payment is non-refundable.
+$18.75 service fee0